Are you struggling with low confidence?
Confidence is the key to all success in life. A lack of confidence and self-esteem can really restrict your life and stop you from taking opportunities that come available to you. A confident person makes opportunities and as a result has a happier more successful life.
Is this you?
- Doubt yourself and your capabilities?
- Have Feelings of inadequacy and low self-worth?
- Sensitive to criticism?
- Regularly put yourself down?
- Often compare yourself to others?
- Avoid situations you find challenging?
- Feel Self-conscious?
- Concerned about others’ opinions of you?
- Suffer with Imposter syndrome?
Common situations where people often feel they need more confidence and self-esteem include:
- Public speaking, presentations and stage fright
- Job Interviews
- Meeting new people at work or socially
- Exam nerves (including the driving test)
- Blushing, shyness
- Fear of rejection
Self-esteem is about our own sense of self-worth; it is how we value ourselves and how important we feel we are. Self-confidence is about having faith in our abilities.
Low confidence and self-esteem can be caused by many experiences throughout your life, Hypnotherapy helps increase confidence and self-esteem by re-aligning negative thought processes, eliminating self-doubt and improving your self-image, creating a more positive thought process, so that your self-esteem and confidence just continue to grow and grow.
How many sessions will it take?
No two clients are the same. The number of sessions depends on the client’s individual circumstances, however usually for confidence / self-esteem two to four sessions are sufficient. Please contact Helen for further advice – start now to fulfil your true potential in your life.
Please note results may vary.